15 minutes by speedboat from Male International Airport, is the four-star Centara Ras Fushi Resort & Spa Maldives, earlier the Giraavaru island resort.
· 140 suites and villas
· Some of the best-known diving spots in the Maldives, including Giraavaru Cave, Kiki Reef, Kuda Haa, Lion’s Head and Shark Point are within a 20-minute boat ride of the resort.
· The resort is owned by Centara Hotels & Resorts and represents an investment of US$54 million.
· The resort will be adult-focused with its beach villas and over-water villas being scattered around the island and designed to provide privacy for guests.
· Beach Villas and Water Villas size minimum is 42sqm.
· Centara Hotels & Resorts is Thailand’s largest operator of hotels, with 38. With further 17 resorts in the Maldives; Philippines; Vietnam; Bali, Indonesia; Sri Lanka; and Mauritius Indian Ocean, brings the present total to 55 properties.
· Centara operates 25 branches of Spa Cenvaree,