The latest resort to join the resort list opens quietly on 30th September and the resort looks absolutely stunning. The resort is quite far from Male’ but is actually another addition to growing tourism in the south.
The specialty about the resort will be its Turkish theme in services and concept, such as the Hammam (steam bath), the Turkish hookahs (smoking water pipes) etc.
Here are some quick facts about the resort.
- distance: 268 miles south of the capital Male
- size: 150,000 square metres
- number of rooms: The 112-villa
- 33 Beach Villas,
4 Beach Suites,
14 Sunset Beach Suites,
33 Ocean Villas,
11 Sunset Lagoon Suites,
16 Sunset Ocean Suites
1 duplex Ayada Royal Ocean Suite.
- seven restaurants
- an extensive 3500 sqm AySpa
- Health Club managed by ESPA
- dive and water-sports centre
- kid’s club.
- investment: $110 million
- proposed number of staff: 350
- rooms price range: 1300$ to 10000$