Tragic deaths in Male’ in a work accident.

Tragic loss of life reported in Male’ last night around midnight where two expatriates, one and Indian and another a Bangladeshi were reported death upon arrival at IGMH after being brought to the hospital by police in Male. The unfortunate event happened while the workers were cleaning a well inside a cafe’ catering for the expatriates (“Hotel Paramount”) and they seem to have inhaled toxic fumes. No foul play is suspected and details are sketchy.

reported at : http://www.police.gov.mv/?n=3445&lang=dh

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s